Friday, July 3, 2009

1. Discuss Three of the Websites of My colleagues (Alejandro and Jessica)


Alejandro Baez's Page I bet he can have a part time job as a web designer. During three weeks, I could see he was trying to de his best. He must have spent for a long time with his computer to organize his website. I am posting the picture that I am impressed. Next time, I want to ask that how he could make the moving words in the bar?( and moving word,"welcome"). Also, I think he uses the table effectively in his tech page. His website is designed by the exciting animation and well organized the each webpages. Using the table is enough to attract to people. It is one of the most important roles for the website. Also, his explanation could be the guideline for the students who are interested in the creating website.....



Welcome to Yan Zhu's (Jessica's) Homepage I have observed Jessica's website for four weeks. She is such a genius person. Every time I logged in her website, she easily posted the assignment right after the class. The most impressing thing is her Tech Assignment Page. Posting the picture matching with the subject is a great idea. Also, I like her movie. I almost forget how beautiful New York is. Because of living in New York or being busy life, it is easy to ignore the valuable thing around me in NY. I thinks her movie could be advertisement for NY visitors. I like her animation in the Tech Assignments Page rather than in her animation assignment page, the Statue of Liberty. It is just my personal opinion.










No comments:

Post a Comment